Attached: Assessment Template
Planning is a critical phase in the project management process as it is the key to successful project management.
The purpose of this assessment is to provide you with the opportunity to develop a project management plan for the project that you had defined in your first assessment and to provide recommendations for successful implementation of the project.
The maximum word count for this report is 2800 words / executive sum 150
In terms of structure, presentation and style, you are required to follow the AIB’s standard report format. The body of your report must include the following components:
• To establish the context for this assessment, you are required to present a summary (maximum one page) of the project’s descriptions, objectives, success criteria, and priorities that you had defined in your first assessment. This section will NOT be included in the word count.
• The project management plan and analysis:
• Project title
• A Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) plus a discussion on your preferred approach for creating an effective WBS.
• The project’s schedule plus a discussion on the strategies for reducing the project’s duration
• Identification and evaluation of the major risks that might be involved in the project plus a risk response plan.
• Recommendations and guidelines for the successful implementation of the project plan.
• First, discuss the potential causes of the project’s success/failure for the project that you have developed a plan for in this assessment. To support your discussion, you are required to reflect on your experience and refer to the research conducted in this area.
• Then, provide recommendations and guidelines for reinforcing/avoiding the causes of the project’s success/failure. You are required to use any TWO of the following concepts to develop the recommendations and guidelines:
• Project management structures
• Managing project teams
• Project progress and performance evaluation
• Project closure
• Benefits realisation
• Project governance
• Ethics in project management
• Using a Project Management Software is NOT a mandatory requirement for developing the project’s schedule.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.