· Nursing Practice issue/problem – Inpatient hospital falls describes the area of interest and practice issue/problem within your nursing specialty area. Identify your MSN Specialty Track. Executive track
Enter PICOT question here.
: Inpatient adult patient rate of falls on telemetry
I: Daily fall huddle and hourly rounding
C: : Previous rate of falls using previous practices compared to rate of falls using the current approach methods
O: decreased rates of falls
T: In a period of 6 weeks
Key Stakeholders Identify the key stakeholders involved in your practice change project
Theoretical Framework describe the theoretical framework guiding practice change project using Lewin theory
Literature Review Summarize the literature review from the Research Summary into one including the 10articles
1.Enter literature review here. Sand-Jecklin, Kari, EdD, RN, Johnson, Jennifer, Ray BSN, RN, Tylka, Sharon & BSN, RN. (2016). Protecting Patient Safety: Can Video Monitoring Prevent Falls in High-Risk Patient Populations?. Journal of Nursing Care Quality, 31, 131-138.
2. . Malik N, Rajib LD. Authentic leadership and its impact on extra role behaviour of nurses. Personnel Review. 2017; 46(2):277-96.
3. Gray-Miceli, Deanna, PhD, RN, GNP-BC, FGSA, FAANP, FAAN, de Cordova, Pamela, PhD, RN, et al. (2016). Nursing Home Registered Nurses’ and Licensed Practical Nurses’ Knowledge of Causes of Falls.
4. Johnston, Madeline, BSN, RN, Magnan, Morris & PhD, RN. (2019). Using a Fall Prevention Checklist to Reduce Hospital Falls: Results of a Quality Improvement Project.
5. Jangland, Eva, Nyberg, Berit, Yngman‐Uhlin, Pia It’s a matter of patient safety’: understanding challenges in everyday clinical practice for achieving good care on the surgical ward – a qualitative study. ,
6. Breed, Maria, Downing, Charlene, & Ally, Hafisa. (2020). Factors influencing motivation of nurse leaders in a private hospital group in Gauteng, South Africa
7. Opsahl, Angela, DNP, RN, Ebright, Patricia, PhD, RN, Cangany, Marty, DNP, RN, et al. (2017). Outcomes of Adding Patient and Family Engagement Education to Fall Prevention Bundled Interventions
8. andra Cruz, Luís Carvalho, Elsa Lopes,
Improving the Evaluation of Risk of Fall through Clinical Supervision: An Evidence, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 217, 2016,
9. Ferguson, A., Bradywood, A., Williams, B. and Blackmore, C.C. (2020), Association of Use of Contract Nurses With Hospitalized Patient Pressure Injuries and Falls. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 52: 527-535
10. Villafane, Jorge, Pirali, Caterina, Buraschi, Riccardo, Arienti, Chiara, Corbellini, Camilo & Negrini, Stefano. (2015). Moving forward in fall prevention
Data Collection Methods Describe the data collection methods for your practice change project
Analysis Describe how you will analyze the data collected.
Expected Outcomes Describe how you will analyze the data collected.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.