Health Organization Evaluation
Research a health care organization or network that spans several states with in the United States (United Healthcare, Vanguard, Banner Health, etc.). Assess the readiness of the health care organization or network you chose in regard to meeting the health care needs of citizens in the next decade.
Prepare a 1,000-1,250 word paper that presents your assessment and proposes a strategic plan to ensure readiness. Include the following:
1. Describe the health care organization or network.
2. Describe the organization’s overall readiness based on your findings.
3. Prepare a strategic plan to address issues pertaining to network growth, nurse staffing, resource management, and patient satisfaction.
4. Identify any current or potential issues within the organizational culture and discuss how these issues may affect aspects of the strategic plan.
5. Propose a theory or model that could be used to support implementation of the strategic plan for this organization. Explain why this theory or model is best.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
1 . Health Care Organization or Network – Health care organization or network is clearly and accurately described.
2. Assessment of Overall Organizational Readiness – Assessment of overall organizational readiness is described in detail. Degree of organizational readiness is established. Strong evidence and rationale support the assessment.
3. Strategic Plan – The strategic plan is well developed. Network growth, nurse staffing, resource management, and patient satisfaction are addressed in detail. The plan is supported with strong evidence and rationale.
4. Identification of Current or Potential Issues in Organizational Culture and Impact of These to Strategic Plan - Current or potential issues in the organizational culture are clearly identified. The potential impact of these on the strategic plan is thoroughly described and supported with evidence and rationale.
5. Theory Model to support implementation of strategic plan – Theory or model to support strategic plan implementation is proposed. The theory or model demonstrates strong support for implementation of the strategic plan for the organization. Compelling rationale supports why the theory or model is the best choice.
6 . Thesis Development and Purpose – Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
7 . Argument, Logic and Construction – Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
8. Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use) – Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
9. Paper Format (use of appropriate style for the major and assignment) – Appropriate template is fully used. There are virtually no errors in formatting style.
10. Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style) – Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.