Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The originality report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Create an innovation plan proposal using the attached “Evidence-Based Innovation Plan Template.”
A. Introduce your innovation proposal by doing the following:
1. Explain the role of an innovative nurse leader.
2. Summarize the community of practice (CoP) established during your CPE, including the following points:
a. organizational characteristics, services provided, and size of the service area
b. demographic characteristics of the population served
c. team member roles—formal and informal
d. shared team values
3. Focusing on the organization identified in your CPE, discuss the internal and external factors that prompted this proposal.
4. Assess how your proposed innovation aligns to other professional, regulatory, and/or governmental strategic initiatives.
5. Construct a purpose statement for your proposed innovation.
6. Create a goal of the proposed innovation in SMART+C format (i.e., Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Timed, and Challenging).
B. Complete a “Relevant Sources Review” by doing the following:
1. Identify five scholarly peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years that are relevant to your innovation proposal.
2. Summarize your findings from each source, using the Relevant Sources Summary Table in the attached “Evidence-Based Innovation Plan Template.”
3. Identify the evidence strength and the hierarchy of each source, using the WGU levels of evidence hierarchy outlined in the attached “WGU Levels of Evidence” document.
4. Synthesize your findings by identifying patterns, trends, and gaps in the literature as they relate to the proposed innovation.
5. Develop recommendations for the proposed innovation based on the literature.
C. Discuss the data-collection methods and technology used to identify and support the proposed innovation by doing the following:
1. Explain the process you used to generate ideas for an innovation from the CoP.
2. Provide examples of big and small data within your current healthcare setting.
3. Discuss how big data could be used to support the proposed innovation.
4. Describe technology enhancements required for the proposed innovation.
D. Discuss how to support interprofessional collaboration in the midst of disruptive innovation by doing the following:
1. Analyze how disruption from the proposed innovation could impact individuals, processes, and organizations.
2. Develop strategies to mitigate the challenges of disruption for individuals, processes, and organizations.
3. Discuss how the proposed innovation can leverage benefits of disruptive innovation for cost-effective, quality healthcare outcomes.
E. Discuss your pre-implementation plan by doing the following:
1. Discuss diffusion of innovation as it relates to the implementation of your plan.
2. Identify the roles and responsibilities of five team members needed to implement your proposal using the Innovation Action Plan table in the attached “Evidence-Based Innovation Plan Template.”
3. Discuss the financial implications of implementing the proposed innovation.
4. Develop an interprofessional communication plan accounting for the logistics (i.e., the who, what, when, and where) of facilitating the innovation and its usability.
5. Discuss how you will evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed innovation.
F. Conclude your innovation proposal by doing the following:
1. Reiterate the purpose and rationale for your proposed innovation.
2. Reflect on your experience identifying an innovation for your setting.
3. Discuss the strengths and challenges of the process used for developing this innovation plan.
4. Discuss how you will apply what you have learned for future initiatives.
G. Submit your formal narrative paper in APA style, including but not limited to title page, headers, in-text citations, tables, figures, appendices, and references.
H. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.