ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS
1. Examine the future of emergency management, challenges facing emergency management including the impact of climate change, cybersecurity and all hazards, mitigation and the National Flood Insurance Program, national leadership and institutional change and the recent Russian hack on the United states infrastructures or government offices.
2. What is the goal of emergency management in regards to the terrorism threat? How does the terrorism hazard differ from its natural and technological counterparts? How do states respond to terrorist threats?
3. Visit the websites for your state homeland security office. Where in government is this office? What grants and other resources/assistance does it provide to local governments and citizens of the state? Is this office collocated with the Office of Emergency Management, or is it a separate office? What is the experience of the head or lead executive of the office?
4. What is the purpose of the 9/11 commission? What did the commission find? What did the two 9/11 – related after-action reports say about the capabilities of first responders? How much money did the federal government spend in the response to and recovery from 9/11 attacks? What has been the most significant result of the 9/11 attacks for the state and local emergency managers?
5. Research and write a two page or more essay describing Hurricane Katrina…its impact on New Orleans, the region and emergency management. What did the Post-Katrina Emergency Management Reform Act do? How did Hurricane Katrina affect terrorism preparedness in the United States?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.