***ANSWER ALL 10 QUESTIONS***
***ANSWER QUESTIONS IN DEPTH***
This assignment should demonstrate your comprehension of the theory as well as your ability to write a short and precise analytical review on the required information requested below.
1. Define the hypothesis or main idea of the major theory. Additionally, include the hypotheses of all the minor sub-theories that differ from the major theory.
2. Document the historical perspectives of all major and minor theories. In what times did these theories develop? What major influences were happening in the world? Where did the theories develop (which nations) and what religious, political, technological, governmental, or other influences where taking place at the time. (Examples: the Industrial revolution, World War II, the invention of electricity or the automobile, etc…).
3. Who were the leading theorist(s) of the major theory / minor sub-theory(s) and what influenced their decision-making processes? (Personal and educational backgrounds, religious indoctrination, political influences, etc…).
4. Is there any prior literature related to the hypothesis of these theories? Is this a new theory or is it taking other theories and adding or subtracting variables from them?
5. Describe all the evaluation methods used to support the hypothesis in each theory. (General observation, time period, numbers or quantity, race, gender, age, physical or mental capabilities, etc…). Specifically identify the dependent variable, the independent variable(s), and control variable (if used) within both the major and minor theories.
6. Define each theory as a qualitative study or quantitative study? Explain why!
7. Do you believe that the theorist /theorists have provided a persuasive argument for each of their theories? Why or why not?
8. Using scientific methods of evaluation as your basis, describe the major “faults” associated with this week’s major and minor theories. Discuss the problems with both the evaluation process as well as the implementation of these theories. Simply put, what’s wrong with these theories?
9. Find a recent crime, or deviant criminal behavior, that accurately portrays the hypothesis, variables / elements of this week’s theory. Discuss the influence that this theory had on that specific criminal act.
10. Describe the policy implications for the criminal justice system that can be derived from the implementation of these theories. Specifically, list and then describe how these theory(s) influenced the criminal justice system of its day as well as our present criminal justice system.
Questions #2, #5, #8, and #10 have historically taken the most research and time to answer correctly. While your textbook provides you with several policy inferences, it by no means lists all the possible implications. To answer this question properly, you will need to use other forms of research as well as your textbook. Simply put, this is where you show me that you understand the consequences of these theories and not your ability to list implications from the book.
***ANSWER ALL 10 QUESTIONS***
Theorist that should be addressed in this week’s research paper: Comte,Guerry & Quetelet, Durkheim, Merton, Cohen, Cloward & Ohlin, Agnew. Theorist’s in red should be your main focus for this week.
***ANSWER QUESTIONS IN DEPTH***
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.