Choosing your topic
Go to: https://www.sanjac.edu/library
Click on Article Databases
Click on All Databases
Scroll down to Issues and Controversies
Type in your name and your Student ID number (your G number)
Scroll down to Science, Technology, and Computers
Click on Show All 45 Issues
Click on a topic: for example, I clicked on Genetic Engineering
Then, scroll down and click on a sub-topic article that interests you. For example, I scrolled down and clicked on “Will Genetic Engineering Improve Peoples’ Lives?”
Then, click on the title in blue- in the example click on “Will Genetic Engineering Improve Peoples’ Lives?”
There are 2 articles for you to use for you’re A/P paper= a pro side and a con side. Make sure that you document correctly, paraphrase, and cite your sources correctly. Look at the Documentation Cheat Sheet in the English Folder and I have added it to the bottom of the A/P Paper Instructions too.
After you have selected a Topic and read your 2 articles, move to the outline
A/P Paper Outline Instructions-use the argument outline format available in the English Folder under Various Essay/Paper Outline Examples Handouts-Argumentative Outline to complete the Outline for your A/P Paper and
submit it to the A/P Outline Drop Box before Sept 24 @11:30pm
Please remember to omit the phrase “It is my belief” from the outlines.
After uploading your completed Outline
• Provide background information (events, important persons, controversies etc.) so that an uninformed reader may understand the context of the issue/topic and your approach to it.
• Indicate clearly the purpose of the paper to persuade a reader that you have taken a sensible position on an issue.
• Include a clearly stated thesis sentence.
• Support the thesis with clearly relevant content in the paper paragraphs so that each includes more than one supporting idea and several specific examples and illustrations.
• Integrate relevant reference materials as summary, paraphrase, or quotations and include your interpretations of these references to demonstrate their relevance to the topic. Do not use 1st person I, me, my, or any form of the word you.
• Attribute and document accurately all information from sources.
• Draw an informed conclusion based on the reading, your sources, and, if appropriate, your own experience.
• Include correct internal and ending reference information following MLA format requirements.
• Proofread your essay to identify and correct major grammar problems like sentence fragments, run-on sentences, comma splices, etc.
• Complete this essay in several stages (for example: pre-writing, drafting, revising/ editing a draft) and submit the work for each of those stages at posted deadlines
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.