Individual case-based essay (100%)
The assignment is an individually written essay of 2000 words (+/- 10%). The assignment task is to critically analyse a case study on organisational change by applying theories from the following topics:
1. Organisational Change (mandatory)
Students are provided with a written case study of Organisational Change in an organisational context. Students are required to read the case study and critically analyse the case study according to the assignment instructions above and following the more detailed guidance below.
• Briefly describe the case study:
– Provide a brief description of the organisation and the problems it is addressing. Here you can draw upon the case study and any other sources from your own independent research.
• Describe and review theories of Organisational Change AND another topic of your choice that you will use to analyse your situation
– Select relevant theories
– Provide a description of the theories you are using drawing on MPTO unit resources and independent research and review the theory/theories.
• Critically analyse your situation by applying these theories to the case study
– This means the analysing the case study using the “lens” provided by the theories (e.g. identifying what type of change is taking place within the case study and providing evidence from the data in the case study of this).
– Explore how the theories provide a framework for understanding why change is taking place, what type of change is taking place, the process of change, could change have been handled better, was it successful and why?
• Conclude your essay
– Bring together the key points from your critical analysis.
– Address the extent to which the models you are using capture what happened in the case study and are useful in providing a framework for managers involved in organisational change initiatives
• Provide a critical reflection on how your learning from this case study can contribute to your professional development. Some examples of the questions you might ask yourself to further your professional development:
– What do you take from the lessons learned from your analysis of managing change?
– What considerations would you take into account when managing change?
– How might you overcome resistance to change?
Format of the assignment
· Font size 12 Calibri or equivalent
· MMU standard Harvard referencing is essential (A PDF copy can be found on Moodle).
· Use headings and subheadings to structure your argument
· You need to ensure that you write in an academic style and include appropriate academic references. In your reflection on professional development you are permitted to using the first person since you are reflecting on your future professional practice.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.