Small Business Management
Case studies bring important concepts to life in actual situations by allowing
students to problem solve real life situations and come to conclusions. The purpose of this assignment is to get you actively engaged in integrating your learning and applying the topics from the course to current business scenarios. These cases should provide you with opportunities to further enhance your understanding of ways to improve the organizations/departments in which you will work. It will also help to foster your long-term understanding of management and leadership, and the complexity of the issues managers/leaders must face.
For the case studies ANSWER ALL OF THE QUESTIONS of the case and any additional questions assigned by the instructor. The write-up should be a minimum of 3 pages in length (word document). Case studies will be downgraded by 10 pts if turned in late.
· Wal-Mart Case: Customer Profiling
1. Why has Wal-Mart been so much more successful than its competitors?
2. What market segment does its business model attract?
3. What is Wal-Mart’s competitive advantage?
4. Please list and explain all the factors that contributed to Wal-Mart’s failure entering the Chinese market?
5. What mistakes did Wal-Mart make profiling their Chinese customers?
6. If you were the manager in charge of this international expansion, how would handle this situation? Please provide a plan of action.
7. based on your analysis, what would you advise the Wal-Mart’s Board of Directors to do? Should Wal-Mart remain in China or should they opt to withdraw from the market?
· Harley Davidson: New Ventures and Competitors
1. How was Harley Davidson established? As a new business, what was its branding strategy? What challenges did they face at the beginning of their existence?
2. How did the entry of Japanese bikes into the market affect Harley Davidson?
3. What was the niche market Honda discovered? What strategies did they employ to enter the US motorcycle industry?
4. What strategies did Harley Davidson employ to compete against Honda?
5. After visiting the Japanese factory, what changes did Harley Davidson make? How did employee involvement and leadership structure change?
6. As a future entrepreneur, what are three lessons you learned from this case?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.