Activities of Living Patient Care
Part 1 — Report 40%
Structured Report 2,000 Words (+/- 10%)
Part 2- Skills Demonstrations 60%
– Workplace Competency Schedule 35% (In Placement) – Written Report 25%
￼Activities of Living Patient Care 5N3707 Learner Brief Part 1 – Report Report 40%
Assessment Activity Description and Instructions to Learner:
Structured Report (40%) 2,000 Words (+/- 10%)
You are required to submit a written report of approximately 2,000 words on the care of a client with a sensory deprivation a behaviour that challenges.
1. Summarise the five main concepts of ‘The Model of Living’, according to Roper, Logan & Tierney (1980) (3 marks)
2. Outline your understanding of the stages of the Nursing Process Framework (5 marks)
3. Introduce and define the sensory deprivation condition or behaviour that challenges that you have chosen and its effects on Activities of Daily Living (4 marks)
4. Determine the level of assistance required by a client with a sensory deprivation Or Behaviour that challenges in carrying out their Activities of Daily Living (5 marks)
5. Demonstrate knowledge of a range of factors that influence an individual’s ability to carry out Activities of Daily Living (5 marks)
6. Discuss how you would maintain a safe environment for a client with sensory deprivation or Behaviour that challenges (5 marks)
7. Discuss the importance of effective communication with the client, keeping in mind their current medical condition. Also discuss the importance of clear communication with the Multidisciplinary Team (6 marks) 8. Outline your key learning’s in carrying out this report. (4 marks)
Marks will also be allocated for the following: –
Demonstrate evidence of critical thinking, additional research and correct referencing (2 marks) Formatting of project and overall layout (1 marks)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.