Writing Assignment #4
Summary of the Assignment:
● Task: In this paper, you will write a research paper that advances the conversation on a technical topic related to your degree and/or career choice. ( kinesiology is my degree, physical therapist assistant is my career choice)
A conference paper often details research; however, it can also highlight areas that need improvement, potential topics for future research, bridging two desperate fields, or reviewing work on a similar topic.
● Length: 4 pages, roughly 1400 words
● Graphics: at least three graphics, diagrams, or charts, two of which have to be original
● Format in Citing and Listing Sources: IEEE (unless approved by your professor
● Number and Sources: at least six sources,
Instructions for the conference paper:
You will choose a conference (past or present) that speaks to issues related to your field of choice. Find the call for proposals/papers and write a research paper addressing one of the topics from the conference. Here are a few general guidelines:
● at this point in your academic career, you should have a basic understanding of the challenges, concerns, opportunities, and future of your specific area of interest. Use that knowledge, but consider this paper as an opportunity to expand or deepen your knowledge.
● we write conference papers for an external audience – written to individuals in a particular industry or field of study, not necessarily our own organization. The paper could address a problem you see in your organization or to inform an external audience about a relevant trend.
● you could write a paper promoting a new product or service for your field. This type of conference paper is written for an external audience, but it features different rhetorical considerations, more subtlety, than a typical conference paper.
Strategies to Consider for the White Paper:
Please follow these guidelines:
● have a focused topic. Please see the sample conferences papers provided by your professor.
● write to a reasonably focused and identified audience
● integrate thorough research
● make sure any directives (persuasion) is based in and grounded on factual evidence
How to Organize the Conference paper:
Please include the following sections in your white paper:
● Keywords – key terms that should be highlighted for search purposes
● Introduction – explains why this paper topic is relevant for the audience
● Previous Approaches – what has the industry done before and why does it need to change?
● New Findings – findings from your research
You are required to have at least five sources for your paper. At least two of them should come from the UMGC Library.
Primary sources will be very beneficial for the paper. For example, if your white paper is being written to advertise a new taxi service in your area, you might interview some local residents about the problems they have with the current transportation services in the area. The information in such interviews would be persuasive research to integrate into your white paper.
Length of the Paper:
Your white paper should be 4 pages or at least 1700 words in length. Again, at least six sources, including at least four from the UMGC Library.
Your white paper should incorporate at least three graphics. Graphics can include tables, charts, or graphs showing some research findings. They can also be images that are relevant to the topic of the conference paper.
At least two of the graphics must be original. Original graphics can include photos taken by you or tables, charts, or graphs developed by you.
To see examples of graphics used in papers, see the Purdue OWL video, “White Papers: An Introduction to the Genre and Its Expectations,” at the 3:27 mark, at the 5:29 mark, at the 6:58 mark, at the 7:01 mark, at the 7:11 mark, at the 7:43 mark, and at the 7:58 mark.
Your instructor will notify you of the due date. You will write a first draft, your instructor will comment on the first draft, and you will submit a second draft using the comments as your guide.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.